Looking for the best massage chair of all time???
Unsure of which massage chair brand to opt for? Confused between the hundreds of massage chair models already present within the market?
Cannot seem to find the ideal massage chair which suits your needs? Regardless of whatever reason, you may have for the uncertainty being faced while deciding upon a massage chair to purchase, take it from a PRO, to always analyze specific factors as well as reviews of existing massage chairs before any related purchase.
Even if your massage chair budget is between $200 (minimum) to $10,000 (maximum) price range, the buying guide below can help you out in minimizing your confusion to some extent.
Come on; let's take a look at my list of the top 10 massage chairs of 2018!
Best Massage Chairs of 2018 - (Table of Contents)
Best Massage Chair Reviews of 2018
- Extensive massage coverage is provided via a combination of a sheer total of 30 airbags, merged with advanced massage rollers technology. Featuring an ultra-long range, you can enjoy uninterrupted neck-to-tailbone massage sessions.
- A distinctive feature of strategically placed massage heads via ‘Tsubo Points’ on the neck will help with providing maximization of relaxation and recovery.
- Automatically set massage programs coalesced with manual command over massage type and intensity, allow users control to align massage intensity along with type, with their mood and desire.
- Several airbags are solely dedicated to relaxing massage therapy of arms and forearms, for maximum comfort and blood circulation via the armrest.
- The advanced integrated structure at the backseat contours with ease under the user’s body structure to ensure just the right amount of massage intensity and style.
- It consists of a heat transmitter manufactured within the backseat for quicker recovery and relaxation.
- Provides fully automatic reclining as well as raising of the backrest and the footrest.
- Unlike usual massage chairs, the 06C gives out a minimalistic noise while functioning.
- Only covers 1-year limited warranty is covered, making it tedious for users to restore any parts which cease to work after a year.
- A separate two men are required to assemble the chair since it is delivered unassembled.
Many customer reviews do seem to depict being in favor of the 06C by BestMassage; however, a significant amount of reviews by users were also concentrated upon complaints regarding the massage chair breaking down following a year of usage, alongside extremely unsupportive customer service.
I would consider the Shiatsu Massage Chair 06C as a fantastic purchase, particularly for massage chair shoppers with a relatively lower budget. It consists of a majority of core features in every massage chair, that too at an incredible bargain.
- Advanced, body scan function, also accompanied by the L-track technology provides dual roller massage technique suitable to each user’s body structure, for optimum comfort and minimal discomfort.
- Full body coverage is provided via air-cells working in harmony with upgraded rollers, each of which can manually be controlled, to best achieve the desired motion by the user.
- Aside from manually adjusting the massage intensity, five pre-set massage programs integrated within mimic expert massage therapists; while, an additional five manual massage techniques can be merged to create customized massage patterns.
- SH-chiro, a massage program affiliated only with Kahuna Massage Chairs, targets the back of its user, in helping with complete elimination of trapped negative energy inside the body.
- Diverse stages of the Zero-gravity lets the human body get accustomed to the stance physically and psychologically. Unlike many other tried and tested massage chairs, the LM6800 is space-efficient; therefore, requires minimalistic back room space to recline into Zero-gravity.
- It has six different automatic massage programs integrated within, alongside a further five manual massage techniques creating versatility, ideal for massage therapy of a multipoint level.
- Yoga-stretching stance helps in eradicating strain placed within the body of its user.
- Utilization of heat therapy for legs and the lower back further increases the chances of higher levels of massage penetration.
- Consists of the ability to comfortably accommodate users with all body types, via the feature of body scanning.
- Limited warranty is provided over a 3-year period.
- Arduous to assemble and move around due to weighing 200+ pounds.
- Available in limited color choices.
Clients of the Shiatsu Massage Chair gave a pretty high number of excellent, 5-star reviews. The only issue which seemed to be prominent in a few of the reviews was regarding difficulty in assembling, and discomfort caused by the foot-roller due to thin fabric between the rollers and the foot.
Although available at a price not regularly considered as being economical, I would still advocate towards prospective buyers seriously considering the possible purchase of LM6800 by Kahuna Massage Chair. Executing consistent levels of comfort quality, I rate it as 4.6 out of a total of 5 stars.
- Ultimate control is given to users via upgraded massage settings of all the existent four automatic massage programs alongside five manual massages, each of which can be altered regarding intensity as well as speed.
- Separate airbags inflation and deflation, when merged with automatically integrated body scanning L-track rollers technology, works well with eradicating any discomfort caused due to incorrect pressure being placed, on all kinds of body types.
- Three different zero-gravity pre-set positions allow for the MK-II Plus to put its users in a stance which elevates any strain being placed on the spinal cord, balances the body just right, for optimum relaxation.
- Dual heating pads placed on the lower back seat, further enhance the massage experience for users via constant heat transmission for additional massage penetration.
- For further assistance with deeper levels of massage penetration, the MK-II Plus also provides full-body stretching to users as well as spinal-decompression through the utilization of air-cells manufactured within.
- Consists of an updated, user-friendly one-hand operational controller.
- Can adapt massage motions, with the type of body structure of its users.
- Relatively a lot easier to assemble in comparison to other massage chairs in the market.
- It contains airbags targeted for hip, calf and foot massages.
- The foot rollers can be a little too intense for some users.
- Only limited warranty is offered for three years.
- The chair itself is relatively larger; therefore, for users who are conscious of their home decor should place it in a separate bedroom, etc.
Buyers of the MK-II Plus were mostly delighted with their purchase and seemed to grow used to the excellent quality of the massage chair; however, one major drawback which was highlighted in many reviews was of its foot-massage causing discomfort and in extreme cases bruising.
The discomforting intensity of the foot massage as well as only limited warranty being offered by manufacturers are the core reasons behind why I would rate the MK-Plus at 4.5 stars out of a total of 5. Aside from those mentioned above, The MK-II Plus is guaranteed to deliver maximum quality massages within an affordable price range.
- Full-body coverage is provided via specially manufactured therapeutic airbags, throughout the massage chair, to imitate professional massaging motions for users. 3-D optimized roller-like-hands function vertically on an S-shaped track to help massage all core back muscles of the user.
- The user also has control over four different manual settings, their intensity as well as the option to chose massages from among the preset massage programs.
- Vibrators are also integrated inside of the seat cushion to aid with executing a relaxing hip and lower body massage.
- Three different zero-gravity positions work towards mimicking the stance of an astronaut before shuttle takeoff, for ultimately balancing out the body position.
- Each airbag integrated within this particular massage chair consists of two different intensity programs.
- Customized massage time-period can be set by users.
- Kneading balls in within the footrest are utilized as a technique for deeper massage therapy for the user's feet.
- Heat transmitters inside the backseat are ideal for recovery mode.
- Reclining of the massage chair is pre-set; therefore, cannot be altered by users.
- Ideal only for individuals above the 5’9 height mark.
- An additional neck cushion is required since the one which comes with the massage chair itself is not very efficient.
- Limited 3-year warranty is provided.
Customers were considerably satisfied with the Shiatsu Massage Chair, particularly due to its economic price-range along with the core features it offers. Below average reviews were mostly by those users for whom either the kneading function of the footrest seemed too subtle, or for those whom of which had to install an additional neck cushion to avoid discomfort. Complaints were also made regarding the limited warranty provided by the manufacturers.
The massage programs were a little too subtle for my liking, even with higher intensity, especially for the footrest. I would have preferred airbag massage therapy placed in the footrest rather than several kneading balls, that's just my liking which is why I placed the kneading technology among the pros. This massage chair would go well for those whom of which have a low price budget; although, I would advise to make additions in the budget and opt for a different massage chair.
- L-track roller massaging technique ensures that sufficient roller massage therapy is carried out beginning from the neck, all the way till the lower back and thighs for maximum massage coverage.
- Zero-gravity is also available for eliminating strain from tension points of the user's spinal cord; therefore, benefiting highly with recovery mode.
- Four different pre-set massage programs are integrated within this particular massage chair, each perfected for specified objectives such as Recovery, Refresh, Extend and Relax.
- Advanced sensors embedded within are manufactured to accurately locate the shoulder of its user for effectively carrying out massages under the user's body type.
- Effective heat-transmitter is located within the backseat of the massage chair.
- The footrest consists of roller scraping technology for improved circulation and relaxation.
- It consists of zero-gravity position.
- Economical price.
- Only comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
- The massage intensity is not evenly distributed among different body parts.
- The intensity at the back initially can be a little discomforting due to high intensity; therefore, an additional cushion should be placed to overcome it.
The positive reviews provided by customers outnumbered the ones who pointed out flaws in the chair. Aside from variations between different massage settings of various body parts, users of the Shiatsu Massage Chair 161 by BestMassage were extremely satisfied with not only the budget-friendly price of the massage chair but also the core features it had to offer its users.
For me, I had to rate the Shiatsu Massage Chair 161 by Best Massage with 4.1 stars out of a total of 5. A core reason for it was the discomfort caused by the intensity of the lower back massage as well as brief limited warranty period being provided by manufacturers. It is most commonly only after a year-worth of usage that massage chairs parts tend to wear out.
- What makes the Superior SM-7300 idiosyncratic, is containing a sheer total of 9 different automatic massage programs, unlike the standard five, all Kahuna massage chairs have integrated within. Additional six manual massage settings, including Shiatsu, provide users with a vast range of massage programs.
- A total of 6 rollers works together, specially designed to replicate therapeutic massage motions, with the choice for users to manually select fully body, half body or specified massage points for the rollers to work upon.
- The chair is manufactured as such that it can comfortably accommodate users with varying body types/structures via adjustable extensions.
- Air Cells are also integrated within the lower seat of the massage chair, along with heat transmitters to ensure core tension points present on the bottom back of its user are eliminated via effective massage therapy.
- It consists of a user-friendly, easy-to-read LCD remote.
- Contains the feature of zero-gravity, merged with space-saving technology while reclining.
- This massage chair has an integrated massage period of up to 30 minutes, which can manually be set by users.
- Wrap-around air cells present in the leg extensions work together to deliver optimum massage results.
- It comes along with a 2-year full warranty coverage.
- Customized massage programs cannot be saved; therefore, have to be manually set every time a user desires for the same massage session.
- The neck massage was a little too subtle.
It was honestly a bit of a tedious task to come across reviews by customers which were dominated by negative comments or ratings. A sheer majority of users were 100% satisfied and happy with their decision to have purchased the Superior Massage Chair SM-7300. The only issues I came across in reviews of users pertained to certain intensities of the massages being too rough for users.
I would rate this amazing massage chair with 4.7 stars out of an aggregate of 5. The only small issue I faced was with being unable to save customized massage programs as well as the neck massage being too subtle for my liking. Everyone has varying personal preferences for their liking of massage intensities; therefore, the neck massage being too subtle is not necessarily a disadvantage.
- Featuring highly effective body scanning programs, the Dreamwave can detect each body type, target Shiatsu massage and adjusts each massage motion accordingly for optimum results.
- Aircell technology integrated within the massage chair provides full-body coverage and function in specially set rhythmic movements to achieve a massage stance similar to the figure ‘8’, for balancing out the bodily pressure of users efficiently.
- A total of 1,200 square inches of massage coverage is provided by Dreamwave to ensure that users achieve their desired objectives about sheer relaxation, rejuvenation, and recovery.
- The pre-set program of youth setting lets users of a relatively smaller age, also enjoy optimum quality relaxation via specialized massage sessions suited for their body type.
- 100+ customized massage combinations can be enjoyed by users of all ages, and body types.
- Consists of a user-friendly remote, which itself can easily be held by users.
- Smartphones can be stored inside a protective pocket placed on the side for higher levels of convenience.
- Heat transmitters are strategically placed for enhanced massage penetration.
- The price is extremely high.
- The massage chair itself is very bulky and cumbersome, making it difficult to move.
- Although it is available in 3 different colors; however, it does not necessarily blend in well with house furniture, so it's best to place it in bedrooms rather than common-places within the house.
An insufficient number of reviews were found for the Dreamwave by customers, many of which were not to escalated about paying such a high price for the massage chair. The one common factor which was applauded by consumers in almost all reviews was the excellent customer services Inada had to offer their customers regarding queries or warranty issues.
I rated the DreamWave Massage Chair by Inada with 4.3 stars out of 5. Personally, I felt as though there was no ‘wow’ factor integrated within the chair. The features present within were highly expected, when one pays for a massage chair which costs nearly $9000. There were no such prominent factors which would possibly set aside the Dreamwave as being superior to other massage chairs available in the market for half its total price.
- An aggregate of 35 airbags works together in automatically set massage programs to execute high-quality massages, also along with the aid of 8-massage concentration points within the backseat.
- Zero-gravity position works towards balancing out any strain being placed upon the lower back of its user via especially imitated zero-gravity stance.
- A massage roller is also integrated within the backseat of the chair designed particularly to put the ideal amount of pressure in perfect proportion to its rolling speed.
- Foot extensions can also manually be adjusted for taller individuals, for ensuring consistent, high-quality massages.
- The price of the massage chair is extremely economical.
- The chair is delivered fully assembled, unlike a majority of other chairs in the market.
- It consists of armrests for the full-body massage experience.
- The footrest also has several airbags manufactured inside for increased blood circulation and relaxation.
- The price is extremely high.
- It is only available in one color.
- The chair lacks an essential feature of body scanning; therefore, cannot adjust to differing body types of users.
With the customer reviews, I came across, the Shiatsu Massage Chair by Mr-Direct is a personal favorite concerning its price and the essential features it offers, for many buyers in the market. A few complaints were also made about this particular massage chair not being able to accommodate users below the 5'8 body height effectively.
For its economical price, and core features integrated within, I would give this particular massage chair 4.3 stars out of 5. I highly doubt any better options, with a higher number of essential features, can be found in the market for the same price as that of the Shiatsu Massage Chair by Mr-Direct.
- Easy to use as well as read, VFD display screen is built as one of the key features for increased convenience for its users.
- A full-body massage experience is delivered by the New Shiatsu Massage Chair Recliner via the utilization of a total of 35 airbags spread throughout the interior of the chair for maximum coverage.
- Zero-gravity position merged with heat transmission from specially placed transmitters helps with the complete eradication of tensions points trapped in the user's body.
- Massage concentration points are also among the key features of this particular massage chair which enable the massage programs regardless of whether preset or manual, to reach optimum levels of comfort for users.
- Very easy to assemble.
- Available at a highly budget-friendly price.
- A manually extendable footrest is also another core advantage for taller individuals.
- Neck massagers are not present within this particular chair.
- Does not consist of an automatic body scanning function.
- Available in beige color only.
Only an insufficient number of reviews were available by users of this particular chair due to which a generalized representation of consumer reviews cannot be brought forward. Any to all reviews which were available consisted of users loving their new, highly budget-friendly massage chair.
I would rate this particular massage chair at 4.1 stars out of a total of 5, even though I rated the New Shiatsu Massage Chair by Mr-Direct at 4.3 and their features were the same. The difference; however, existed in the factor regarding whether the massage chair needs to be assembled manually after delivery. Although very easy to assemble, The Shiatsu Massage Chair Recliner still lost points in my books. Being the cheapest massage chair in the market helped it still score 4.1 stars though.
- A complete total of 35-airbags integrated within the massage chair merged with eight strategically placed concentration massage points work together to execute a high-quality massage experience for users.
- Four pre-set massage programs are also present within the massage chair, each of which is designed specifically to be able to imitate professional massage therapists, for obtaining the best result on not only relaxation but also for rejuvenation and recovery.
- An extendable foot-rest allows users that are relatively taller to be able to enjoy the same massage experience as that delivered to other users.
- The feature of zero-gravity ensures that any additional strain being placed on the lower back of users is eradicated by balancing out the anatomy via a specifically designed stance.
- Consists of an easy-to-use HD VFD screen.
- It has an efficient heating system integrated within.
- Manufactured from high-quality leather to assure comfort and softness.
- Does have a body-scanning feature integrated within.
- The elevations related to the back and the foot, cannot be adjusted manually.
- The foot massage function is rather noisy and tends to make squealing noises.
Users of the Shiatsu Massage Chair by Real Relax were in general delighted with their purchase, available at such an economical price along with all essential features integrated within; there were not many negative reviews about this massage chair.
I would rate the Shiatsu Massage Chair by Real Relax with a total of 4.3 out of 5 stars. Aside from the absence of a body-scanning system, I failed to come across any major disadvantages buyers would come across following the purchase of this particular product.
Best Massage Chairs Under $500
For prospective buyers, particularly those that have a budget which is relatively towards the lower extent, finding an ideal chair can be a tedious task. If you consider yourself as being among the many with a desire for purchasing a budget-friendly massage chair, then the content provided below can be of significant help, in finding top-most rated, massage chairs under $500.
- The ability to rotate at a 360 degree, allows for users for this chair to carry out full circle swivels. Alongside which, users can also manually recline smoothly to their desired position.
- A headrest and an additional backrest cushion are included as a part of The Massage Recliner by GMS, each of which can be repositioned to the desired level by users for achieving an optimum standard of comfort.
- Eight concentration massage nodes strategically integrated within the chair, target to eliminate all core tension points present within the user’s body. Heat transmitters manufactured within the backseat also function to enhance the effect mentioned above.
- The structure of this particular massage chair ensures the highest level of sturdiness, durability, even over long-term utilization.
- Manufactured from high-end Leather.
- It also consists of armrests, each of which has a separate cup holder for a higher level of user convenience.
- Available at a very economical price.
- The reclining position can not manually be locked into one post.
- The footrest is extremely difficult to get back into its initial lock down position causing inconvenience.
For its price, buyers of the Massage Recliner by GMS were in general satisfied with their purchase. The only complaints that were noticed within user reviews were regarding the inability for the massage chair to be locked into one position while reclining and the difficulty faced while trying to set the footrest.
I would rate the Massage Recliner by GMS with 3.9 stars out of 5. I feel as though for its price; the massage functions are not enough. Another one-to-two pre-set massage programs would have made a whole lot of difference by giving a wider range of massage motions for users.
- Varying intensity settings can manually be set by users from between high-intensity to low-intensity.
- To recline, this particular massage chair also consists of a lever release, meant to be utilized by users.
- Back-cushioning alongside a sewn-in seat is another feature of this chair intended to enhance levels of comfort provided to users during usage.
- The seat along with chair pads located around the leg rest are both, filled with high-quality foam for achieving maximum levels of comfort and delivering optimal relaxation.
- Very light-weight; therefore, can be moved around the house with relative ease.
- Can easily accommodate taller individuals.
- Easily assembled.
- The massaging function is merely vibration; therefore, not very comforting.
- The massaging mode is extensively loud.
- Does not consist of heat transmitters integrated within the massage chair back seat.
I was able to come across many positive reviews regarding the chair being worth its cost; however, I also came across the same as many negatively marked reports. Many users complained about receiving defaulted massage chairs, noisy massage function as well as only vibration being utilized for mode of massaging.
I would rate this massage chair at a 3.7 out of a total of 5 stars, essentially because it lacks several features which other massage chairs within this price range consist of, such as heat-transmitters, massage concentration points, etc. This particular massage chair is not one of my personal favorites.
- A total of 8-massage concentration points target all core points within the user’s body for optimum relaxation.
- For increased levels of comfort, cushioned seating is placed along with a sturdy steel interior structure to ensure durability.
- The intensity of the massage motion can be altered manually by users for enhanced personalization of the massage.
- Heat-transmitters guarantee enhanced not only relaxation but also increased blood circulation.
- Consists of an integrated automatic shut-off system.
- Easy to assemble.
- An extendable footrest and padded armrests are also available.
- The availability of side pockets allows for enhanced levels of convenience for users.
- Lacks the feature of being a rocking recliner.
- Cannot accommodate individuals above the 5’8 height mark.
- The massaging function only consists of vibration.
Users of this massage chair are in general satisfied not only with its price but also with factors such as the ease of assembling the chair, its relatively smaller size. At the same time; however, users who are comparatively taller are subject to discomfort due to its smaller size and the inability to adjust with the body type of its user.
I would rate this massage chair at 3.8 stars out of 5, mainly because I am above the 5’10 height mark due to which I felt as though this chair was more discomforting than comforting due to its smaller structure.
- Cup holders, as well as separate pockets for holding magazines or cellphones, are created for utmost convenience.
- The desired intensity can be chosen by users along with a total of five different control modes.
- A heating system is also integrated within the lower back seat, for enhanced circulation and relaxation.
- The availability of a 150-degree reclining function as well as for 360-degree swivel allows users to explore different positioning and angles during the massage.
- The intensity of massaging functions can be altered to the desired level.
- Relatively light weight can be moved with ease.
- It consists of a Sturdy and durable structure.
- The massaging function is more of only vibration.
- Foot rest lever is uncomfortable to pull due to its awkward positioning.
- Foot rest fails to lock back down.
Complaints were mostly made regarding only vibration motion being utilized for massaging function, an uncomfortable footrest, as well as the inability of the chair to accommodate taller individuals. Otherwise, many customers were satisfied with the chairs beside from the aspects mentioned above.
I would rate this chair with a 3.9 out of 5 stars due to its significant number of cons and would advise prospective buyers to opt for a massage chair with a greater number of massaging functions. For its price; however, I think such issues can be expected from massage chairs.
- A total of 3 preset massage programs meant to not only to refresh the body but also relieve and rejuvenate its users are integrated within this massage chair. Massaging motions of professional massage therapists are mimicked by the pre-set programs to aid in achieving optimum results.
- The structure of this particular massage chair is designed specifically for urban homes via its space-saving feature of being relatively less bulky in size.
- Being able to recline is another key features, users of this massage chair can manually choose a reclining position between a full 180 degrees.
- The FlexGlide Orbital technique makes sure that a seamlessly relaxing massage experience is delivered to users.
- It has a compact design and is relatively lightweight due to being only 100lb in weight.
- Can accommodate a weight capacity of users till 200 lbs.
- Delivers a very relaxing deep tissue massage with varying massage functions.
- The footrest is not extendable.
- The massage chair is smaller in size than expected, due to which it can not accommodate individuals above the 6’1 height range.
- Lacks rolling functions as well as a heating system within the backseat.
Buyers of this particular massage chair had numerous complaints regarding its performance, although there were a significant number of satisfied customers. Negative reviews pertained to issues with the massage chair itself being either defaulted or unable to comfortably accommodate users with a wider or a taller body-frame.
I would rate the iJoy Active Massage Chair by Human touch with 4.0 stars out of a total of 5. If you consider yourself to be a prospective buyer on a tight $500 budget, then iJoy Active Massage Chair would suit you best considering; however, that you are no taller than the 6’1 height-frame.
Best Massage Chairs Under $1000
Massage chair prices can initiate from merely $300 and have been known to go up to an astonishingly high range, with each massage chair consisting of varying core features, pros, and cons. It can; therefore, be an arduous task to pinpoint the perfect massage chair for yourself.This particular post is ideal for prospective buyers targeting to shortlist massage chairs under $1000 price limit, in attempts to purchase a chair which will best suit their interests.
- The iJoy-2310 consists of not only automatically integrated massage programs whom of which are perfected at mimicking professional massage motions; but, it also includes a total of four different massage settings which can manually be set to create customized massages by users.
- Its space-saving technology, via a comparatively smaller massage chair frame, allows it to blend into its surrounding; therefore, can be placed in common rooms without fretting over any disruption of the room’s setting. Users can move the chair with relative ease due to being relatively lightweight.
- The reclining handle of the massage chair gives its users the allowance to maneuver reclining up till an average of 180 degrees.
- The iJoy 2310 can be able to accommodate individuals till the 6’ feet height mark, along with a 200 lbs weight limit.
- It has a highly economical price.
- Consists of a user-friendly remote control, for enhanced user convenience.
- Provides coverage of a wide range of not only pre-set massage motions but, also customized massage settings ideal for deep-tissue massaging as well as the elimination of tension points within the shoulders and the back of users.
- Only a 2-year limited warranty is provided, premium warranty expires after the initial 90-days of purchase.
- It fails to accommodate users above the 6’1 height mark.
- This particular chair lacks the availability of a heating system, which heavily influences the results of the massages.
A majority of the reviews by clients of the iJoy-2310 consisted of positive remarks regarding the exceptionally consistent performance of their purchase. Reviews by users seemed to indicate that customers were highly satisfied with the different massage ranges that were offered; however, complaints and negative remarks were noticed by customers whom of which exceeded either the height or the weight limit listed for the iJoy-2310.
I would highly recommend the iJoy-2310 for prospective buyers considering; however, that they do not have a body-frame which goes beyond the height limit of 6’feet or are above the 200 lbs weight mark. Due to the availability of an extensive number of manual massage settings alongside pre-set massages, merged with a budget-friendly price, I would rate the iJoy-2310 by Human Touch at a 4.0 out of 5 stars.
- A sheer total of 50-airbags are situated within this particular massage chair, with the aim to provide full-body coverage. Each airbag functions in harmony with the chosen automatic massage programs out of a total of 4-massage programs.
- An aggregate of 8 concentration points situated within the backseat, target the user's shoulders, back along with the lower-back to help eradicate any negatively connoted energy trapped within the body.
- A heat transmitter manufactured and strategically placed on the lower back of the Favor-03 by Real Relax paves the way for a higher level of circulation takes place; thus, promoting not only relaxation but also recovery and rejuvenation.
- A zero-gravity design is also among the core features, which allows users to be placed in a position with the means to balance any strain being placed on the user's lower back; thus, deliver optimal relaxation.
- Also, consists of an extendable footrest for taller individuals.
- An advanced VFD display screen enhances buyer convenience by being highly user-friendly.
- The Favor-03 is manufactured from high-quality leather, to ensure durability even after long run usage.
- Does not consist of a body-scanning function; therefore, massage programs are unable to accommodate in accordance to each user's body-frame.
- Lacks the availability of an integrated L-track roller technology within the backrest and seat.
Clients of this massage chair were particularly delighted, not only with its price but also, with the vast number of essential features it has to offer users. Any negative feedback only pertained to several customers receiving defaulted massage chairs, whom of which were later dealt with by Real Relax themselves.
I would rate the Full Body Massage Chair Favor-03 at 4.2 out of a total of 5 stars mainly because all essential features worked perfectly well, without any discomfort being caused. The factor of consistency being delivered by the Favor-03 by Real Relax is another primary reason behind this particular massage chair being highly recommended to prospective buyers.
- The Shiatsu massage program is pre-set with special care, featuring power rollers in the backseat to aid in eliminating all sore points and delivering an effective deep tissue massage for maximum recovery and relaxation.
- A sheer total of 6 manual massage programs allows users to be able to customize massage settings to their wishes regardless of whether the massage purpose is relaxation, rejuvenation or even recovery.
- The footrest of this particular chair is designed to enhance blood circulation to the feet of its user via utilizing airbag technology with multiple massage settings.
- Each roller manufactured and integrated within the EC-69 has three separate setting of width which can manually be set so that rollers can adapt to the user's body-frame.
- The reclining function can manually be controlled to set an angle which best suits the user.
- The chair is delivered fully assembled; thus, does not require additional effort to set up.
- Available at a budget-friendly price.
- Does not consist of a heating system.
- Reclining function is not suited to accommodate users below the 5’5 height mark.
- A very short time-period of standard warranty is provided by manufacturers.
Clients of the New Shiatsu Massage Chair EC-69 by BestMassage has an equal number of mixed responses over the efficiency and effectiveness of the chair itself. For many users, purchasing the chair itself proved to be a hassle since it ceased to function after short periods of time following which, the manufacturer's customer support services could not be contacted for aid. There were; however, several customer reviews by satisfied users, stating that the money was well spent.
I would rate the New Shiatsu Massage Chair EC-69 with 4 out of 5 stars, although I came across a significant number of negative reviews, yet I did not witness this massage chair breaking down. I was very satisfied with the vast number of manual massage settings it had to offer, for all kinds of massage purposes. I would; therefore, definitely recommend this massage chair to prospective buyers on a small budget.
- The iJoy-2580 allows users to be able to recline all the way till a 180-degree angle. Being able to select the positioning users prefer manually, allows them to achieve varying objective via massage therapy.
- A total of 3 different pre-set massage programs are integrated within the iJoy-2580, each of which is designed by specialists for various purposes such as relieve, recovery and relaxation.
- Massage softening pads are also an integral feature of the iJoy-2580. Removable massage pads allow users to be able to control the intensity of the massage by choosing to attach the pads to the chair or remove them for enhanced massage intensity.
- A compact structure of the massage chair gives users the advantage of being able to move the chair with a relative amount of ease.
- A cup holder allows users the convenience of enjoying a drink during their massage.
- Consists of a maximum weight limit of 200 lbs.
- It is extremely budget friendly.
- It is delivered with a 2-year limited warranty.
- Does not have a body-scanning function integrated within it.
- Due to its compact design, its seat is more towards the lower side; therefore, it can be a little discomforting for taller individuals to stand up.
Buyers of the iJoy-2580 Premium Robotic Massage Chair gave back a very high number of mixed reviews, mostly were from unsatisfied customers complaining about defaulted massage chairs being delivered to them, many of which also stated that the massage chair worked well for the initial few months following which the product stopped functioning.
I would rate the iJoy-2580 Premium Robotic Massage Chair by Human Touch at a 3.9 out of stars. During my time of utilization, the massage chair did not malfunction, which was one complaint dominating the customer reviews. The chair did; however, cause discomfort since I am more towards the taller size frame, so I would not recommend this for prospective buyers above the 5’11 height range.
- The Shiatsu massaging technique of this particular massage chair merges deep kneading massaging pressure with circular motion massages to eradicate any tensions points trapped within the user's body.
- A full-body L-track massaging system ensures that a full-body massage experience is delivered to users, ranging from the neck all the way till the thighs.
- A total of two massage programs are integrated within the massage chair, along with the possibility of users being able to manually control massage concentration points to achieve their desired objectives from the product best.
- Heat transmitters are also integrated within the Shiatsu Massage Chair by Brookstone, which work towards enhancing massage performance being delivered to its users.
- The control panel is very easily accessible, which increases consumer convenience.
- A manually adjustable or even removable neck pillow provides essential support to ease the neck of users.
- Available at a budget friendly price range for prospective buyers.
- Does not have the function of reclining; therefore, limits the effectiveness of the messages to an extent.
- The seat of this massage chair is to a lower extent due to which for taller individuals, standing up and sitting down can be a little discomforting.
- This particular massage chair is unable to swivel.
Clients of the Shiatsu Massage Chair by Brookstone were very satisfied with its performance; however, any complaints that were made pertained to those customers whom of which managed to get defaulted massage chairs somehow or were those which are relatively taller.
I would not recommend this massage chair to prospective massage chair buyers whom of which can be categorized as being taller than the 5’11 height mark. Although, its compact structure may be advantageous to many, but can be the cause behind comfort for taller individuals. Other than this aspect, I consider the Shiatsu Massage Chair by Brookstone is a great product and would rate it with 3.9 stars out of an aggregate of 5.
Full Body Massage Chairs of 2018
Optimal levels of relaxation can only be experienced via a massage therapy session only in circumstances where the entire body is targeted to help soothe not only the physical but also the psychological anatomy. It is primarily due to the reasoning mentioned above that a majority of massage chair manufacturers create their chairs in a manner as to aid in providing a full body massage experience.
When in the hunt for the ideal massage chair, ensure that whichever you pick has the key feature of providing the maximum full body massage coverage. Mentioned below are detailed reviews of the top 3 full body massage chairs including their key features, pros, cons, likeness within customers as well as my remarks and rating.
- The MK-IV Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair has a total of five different automatically pre-set massage programs specifically designed for various objectives such as optimal relaxation, recovery, relief, and rejuvenation, etc. Aside from the automatic massage settings, three separate manual user memory settings for customized massages with varying intensity, massage motion, speed and time are also integrated within.
- The MK-IV Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair is embedded within with three separate stages of zero-gravity positioning, each of which is designed for space-saving. Users can enjoy the relaxation benefits of physical and psychological well being with the massage chair taking up minimalistic back-space ensuring higher levels of convenience.
- A highly advanced S-track roller system, unlike the typically used L-track roller technology, assures a greater standard of comfort for users by perfectly contouring to each unique body posture of its user in The MK-IV Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair.
- A highly advanced heating system integrated with the utilization of Carbon fiber ensures consistent heat levels being generated during massage therapy; therefore, users can best reap the results of long term massage sessions.
- Allows specifically targeted separate body massage sessions to be created by users.
- An easy to use as well as understand, remote control system comes along with The MK-IV Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair. For additional convenience, side pockets are also placed so that users can put other material such as cellphones, magazines, etc.
- Relatively lightweight for easy mobility by users.
- Deep air-massage technology is present within the footrest as well as the armrest of The MK-IV Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair.
- A 5-year highly limited warranty is delivered alongside The MK-IV Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair.
- The airbags within the footrest provide massage sessions which are extremely subtle.
- The manual is too brief.
Users of this particular massage chair were very satisfied with the highly advanced features of The MK-IV Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair. The very few negative remarks made by users were mostly in cases where defaulted chairs were delivered to them; therefore, had to be replaced.
The only two complaints I had regarding this particular massage chair were regarding the highly brief manual that came along with it; the manual needs updating. The second factor included only the airbags massaging my feet; rollers would have been better preferred since they can give a relatively more efficient massage session.
Other than the flaws mentioned above, I would highly recommend the purchase of The MK-IV Full Body Shiatsu Massage Chair.
- A total of four automatic massage programs are embedded within The LM-7000 Premium Massage Chair alongside the option to quickly design a highly customized massage program featuring manually chosen massage speed, type, timing, and intensity.
- An advanced L-track system merged with four rollers specifically designed for deep tissue massage work in harmony to deliver consistent massage therapy from the neck all the way under the thighs of each user.
- A full body scanning system allows The LM-7000 Premium Massage Chair to be able to contour each massage motion separately to accommodate the idiosyncratic body frame of individual users, whether broad, narrow or short, tall.
- Three unique zero-gravity stances are integrating within The LM-7000 Premium Massage Chair to be able to help balance out any strain or tension trapped within the vertebrae of users. To help achieve optimal results, a separate Yoga stretching function is also available in the settings as well as the option to recline manually to the desired position.
- The massage chair consists of a continuous massage time of up till half-an-hour.
- Premium quality speakers are built within The LM-7000 Premium Massage Chair so that users can enjoy their desired audio alongside a massage session.
- A highly user-friendly remote allows customers to be able to function The LM-7000 Premium Massage Chair easily.
- Manually targeted massage spots are also among one of the settings which allow for customized massages to be set as per the user's wishes.
- The massage chair is delivered unassembled.
- The user manual is very unhelpful and cannot be understood by a layman.
- The LM-7000 Premium Massage Chair is offered with a 5-year limited warranty.
Users of The LM-7000 Premium Massage Chair were in general satisfied with the performance of this particular massage chair. Some of the complaints that came into light were regarding the high-intensity massages being delivered as well as preference being given to manual massage settings than the relatively ‘disorganized pre-set massages.'
I would give this model of Kahuna Massage chairs 4.3 stars out of an aggregate of 5 mainly because even though I prefer high-intensity massages yet, the massages being delivered by the LM-7000 were a little too extreme for my liking. Additional padding had to be placed to make the massage experience more comforting.
- An L-track roller massaging system functions with the help of 4 hand-like rollers moving vertically from the neck till the lower thighs to be able to provide a broad, full body massage coverage.
- Six specially designed automatic massage settings are integrated within The Massage Chair Recliner to help achieve optimal levels of medical recovery as well as relief. Aside from the pre-set massage motions, an aggregate of six manual massage movements are also present within The Massage Chair Recliner so that users can create the perfect massage setting for their current mood and wishes.
- The Space-saving frame of this particular massage chair ensures that a minimal amount of backspace is utilized while in a reclining position.
- Zero-gravity is among the main components of this massage chair as it places each user in a balanced stance allowing the posture and massage motions to eradicate any tension points present on the lower back of users; therefore, improving the overall wellbeing of users over long-term utilization.
- High-pressure massage technique integrated within the massage chair can manually be controlled via varying intensities as well as body target area.
- The Massage Chair Recliner consists of a highly advanced body scanning system for increased massage comfort.
- The calf and foot massagers include rollers as well as papillae for delivering optimal results relating to comfort and relief via enhanced massage coverage.
- A Carbon fiber heating system produces efficient heat during the massage programs.
- The Massage Chair Recliner by Medical Breakthrough is relatively bulky.
- The overall appearance of The Massage Chair Recliner is not aesthetically appealing.
The reviews found by users of The Massage Chair Recliner were mostly by those that suffered from different medical issues such as chronic pain, which according to the customers were either completely cured over long-term use of the massage chair or relatively better. Therefore, The Massage Chair Recliner was highly recommended by users.
I would rate this particular massage chair with a total of 4.7 stars out of 5. The Massage Chair Recliner by Medical Breakthrough was too bulky and visually unappealing to be kept in any common-areas since it completely disrupted the designed furniture. Aside from those mentioned above; however, there was not a single flaw I could locate in the functioning of The Massage Chair Recliner.
Shiatsu Massage Chairs of 2018
The word ‘Shiatsu’ in itself is of a Japanese origin which stands for ‘finger’ and ‘pressure.' Self-explanatory, the word ‘Shiatsu’ when utilized as a feature within the world of massage chairs refers to a specially designed massage motion which incorporates the motions of tapping, kneading as well as rolling to help achieve optimal relaxation.
Shiatsu massaging technique also effectively works upon the concept of strategically placed massage pressure points, integrated within massage chairs to help eradicate any compression taking place upon the nerves of users; thus, clearing and improving blood flow significantly. Shiatsu is, as a result, a very sought after component by prospective massage chair buyers within the market. Mentioned below are detailed reviews of among the Top 3 Shiatsu Massage Chairs for a potential buyer to chose from:
- The Shiatsu massage technique incorporated within The Shiatsu Massage Recliner Chair by Wellexo includes the working of four highly advanced rollers. Each roller integrated within this massage chair is highly updated due to their 3-D massaging technique which effectively mimics the professional hand sensation of world renowned massage therapists.
- Each roller incorporated within The Shiatsu Massage Recliner Chair can retract in multiple directions rather than the usual vertical movements found within a majority of massage chairs in the market. This earlier mentioned factor highly enhances the effectiveness delivered via Shiatsu massage to its users.
- Airbag massage technique is utilized mainly within the footrest of The Shiatsu Massage Recliner Chair. A sheer total of twelve airbags alone is situated within the footrest of this particular chair so that users can fully enjoy their massage experience.
- The Shiatsu Massage Recliner Chair enhances user convenience by including a separate USB charging dock so that cell phones or tablets can easily be recharged without disrupting the relaxing massage experience.
- The Shiatsu Massage Recliner Chair is delivered with an integrated Bluetooth connection system, which works in harmony with speakers so that users can enjoy their desired audio alongside the massage.
- The massage chair is delivered fully assembled.
- The Shiatsu Massage Recliner Chair comes with a 5-year premium warranty.
- The chair itself is manufactured from high-quality PU leather as to prolong durability.
- The massage chair lacks a heating system integrated within the backseat.
- The Shiatsu Massage Recliner Chair is unable to adjust its massaging motions in accordance to the body-frame of each user.
- The massage chair is not suitable for those above the 6’1 height mark.
Users were in general satisfied with the Shiatsu massage technology working perfectly well for their bodies, and the process of relaxation; although, there were complaints regarding other key features completely missing from the massage chair. Users whom of which were relatively taller also issued complaints about discomfort due to the compact size of The Shiatsu Massage Recliner Chair by Wellexo.
I would not consider this particular massage chair as the best there might be out in the market considering all of its features; however, for its highly efficient Shiatsu massage, I highly recommend The Shiatsu Massage Recliner Chair. The Shiatsu massaging technology integrated within works absolute wonders on the body of users over eventual usage.
- A total of four rollers functions effectively within this particular massage chair to help deliver a deep-tissue massage which itself also is associated with Shiatsu.
- The FR-7K Smart Massage Chair by Forever Rest aside from its rollers technology also works in harmony with a range of different manual massage motions, many of which are the foundation of an effective Shiatsu massage program such as kneading, tapping, etc. Automatic massage programs are also incorporated into the system of this massage chair for higher levels of user convenience.
- The L-track massaging system within The FR-7K Smart Massage Chair by Forever Rest makes sure that a full-body, consistent, yet effective massage experience is carried out for users. Rollers perform a deep tissue massage beginning from the nape of users necks till under the thighs of users.
- A highly efficient heating system is integrated within The FR-7K Smart Massage Chair by Forever Rest so that alongside professional massage techniques, heat can aid with enhanced levels of recovery via deeper massage penetration.
- Rollers, as well as airbag massage technology, is utilized within the footrest of this particular massage chair for optimal levels of comfort and relaxation.
- The massage intensity, speed as well as timing can be altered aside from the selection of manual massage motion, each of which helps with the creation of a fully customised massage experience.
- The FR-7K Smart Massage Chair by Forever Rest can easily accommodate users whom of which are relatively taller.
- The massage chair has a body-scanning function also integrated within.
- A high-quality audio speaker is incorporated within this massage chair.
- The 8-year warranty provided with the massage chair is highly limited.
I am not surprised by the fact that the sheer majority of reviews by users of The FR-7K Smart Massage Chair by Forever Rest are highly positive. Customers of this particular massage chair enjoyed each essential to the minor feature which was incorporated within, making this massage chair a personal favorite for many according to their reviews.
Being provided premium level warranty would have been icing on the cake for this massage chair; however, that is unfortunately not the case. Aside from this factor, I am highly satisfied with What Customers Have to Say About The FR-7K Smart Massage Chair by Forever Rest and each of its functions which carry out a terrific job with recovery, rejuvenation, and relaxation.
- This particular massage chair ensures that sufficient levels of recovery can be achieved for those whom of which suffer from back related issues via three varying stages of Zero-gravity. Each stage of the Zero-gravity stance function to perfectly balance out the vertebrae and eliminate additional strain; therefore, increasing blood flow and posture.
- Varying manual massage motions, each of which can be associated with a great Shiatsu massage, is incorporated within The LM-7800 Shiatsu Massage Chair. Aside from the manual massage movements, users can also select the massage intensity as well as its speed merely by the click of a button.
- An updated L-track system is an essential component of delivering an effective Shiatsu massage program. The L-track rollers ensure that a highly effective massage is initiated from the neck which moves all the way till the very ends of users thighs for optimal relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Rollers are also utilized inside of The LM-7800 Shiatsu Massage Chair to provide an extensive massage coverage area via deep-tissue massage technique.
- The LM-7800 Shiatsu Massage Chair is integrated within the option of a ‘twist program’ which works towards enhancing the physical well being of users.
- A highly user-friendly remote control is delivered alongside the massage chair.
- The massage chair is delivered fully assembled.
- A 5-year premium warranty is provided by manufactures for The LM-7800 Shiatsu Massage Chair.
- The LM-7800 Shiatsu Massage Chair is relatively expensive; therefore, cannot fit into a small budget for prospective buyers.
Users of The LM-7800 Shiatsu Massage Chair were highly satisfied with their choice of purchase. They stated that each key feature functioned perfectly within the massage chair to achieve each preset idiosyncratic objective of users from the massage experience.
Kahuna Massage Chairs have been among my most preferred manufacturers of massage chairs for a while. The case is no different with The LM-7800 Shiatsu Massage Chair mainly because it encompasses within the ability to consistently deliver high-end massages to users over even longterm everyday utilization. I, as a result, rate this chair with 4.8 stars out of an aggregate of 5.
Zero Gravity Massage Chairs of 2018
A majority of prospective buyer opt to purchase massage chairs for primarily improving their physical well-being via specially designed programs and functions integrated within each separate massage chair. The most widely known key feature within modern massage chairs which aids significantly in enhancing physical wellness is Zero-gravity.
Zero-gravity is a specially designed stance with places users in an angle similar to 180-degree or mimics the positioning of astronauts right before shuttle take-off. The Zero-gravity position in itself helps with balancing out the body just right so that any additional strain being placed onto the vertebrae of users can be removed or significantly reduced. Due to the effects mentioned above, it is important for prospective massage chair buyers to ensure that a well-designed Zero-gravity program is integrated within their selected massage chair for purchase.
Mentioned below are the top 3 Zero Gravity Massage Chair reviews:
- The FR-5K Shiatsu Zero-gravity Massage Chair consists of a sheer total of seven different manual massage functions such as Kneading, Tapping, Vibration, Knocking, Shiatsu, etc.
- Alongside the vast variety of options available for users to customize their massage motions, automatic massage functions are also available to help deliver an optimal experience with stretching, relaxing as well as recovery.
- The FR-5K Shiatsu Zero-gravity Massage Chair guarantees eventual recovery from physical issues relating to chronic back pain via the constant utilization of their specially designed Zero-gravity positioning. The Zero-gravity recline is carefully created to not only eliminate strain being placed upon the Vertebrae but also to increase blood circulation levels via decompressing and relaxing any nerves present within the lower back.
- The highly advanced i-track rolling system ensures a vast massage area coverage being delivered to users via a total of 4 rollers, each functioning in harmony with the set massage setting on speed, intensity, and timing.
- The FR-5K Shiatsu Zero-gravity Massage Chair is delivered fully assembled.
- This particular massage chair comes with an extendable footrest so that individuals of relatively taller height can enjoy consistent levels of massage therapy.
- Airbags are integrated within the seat to deliver acupressure massage technique in the calf area while rollers are present within the footrest for a higher massage motion penetration and relaxation for users.
- The pricing of the chair is very economical concerning the features integrated within.
- The rollers width can easily be adjusted manually.
- An efficient heating system is incorporated within this particular massage chair.
- Only the massage motion of vibration is present within the lower seat of the massage chair.
- The chair for narrower door frames needs to be disassembled to fit.
There were absolutely no negative remarks regarding the functioning of The FR-5K Shiatsu Zero-gravity Massage Chair by users. The only few complaints noticed rarely were regarding the massage being too intense for some users; however, the minor issue was resolved via placing additional padding.
I would rate this chair at 4.8 out of a total of 5 stars, honestly speaking, this is probably one of the best massage chairs I have come across. The zero-gravity functioning plays its part perfectly with relaxing and riding the body of any unbalanced strains. For its price and the high number of features integrated within, this chair should highly be considered by prospective massage chair buyers.
- The OS4000B Zero-gravity Massage Chair by Osaki includes an advanced computerized body scanning technique which allows the chair to be able to adjust its massage motions under each user’s body-frame.
- Two varying stages of Zero-gravity work together to help achieve the same objective; optimal relaxation merged with enhanced physical well-being by eradicating strain within the anatomy of users.
- The S-track rollers technology of The OS4000B Zero-gravity Massage Chair by Osaki ensures that a deep tissue massage can be delivered by working side by side with the embedded airbag technology as well.
- Six different pre-set massage programs are integrated within this particular massage chair along with the option to be able to heavily customize massage settings per user's wishes by choosing not only the massage motion but also speed, time, intensity and targeted spots.
- The OS4000B Zero-gravity Massage Chair by Osaki consists of a lower back heating system for enhanced massage penetration.
- A user-friendly remote is delivered with the massage chair for higher user convenience.
- A vast number of manual massage settings about massage intensity are embedded within for a more optimal experience.
- The massage chair itself is covered entirely by PU for ensuring higher levels of comfort as well as durability.
- The massage chair lacks an L-track massaging system.
- The massage chair is delivered unassembled.
- The controller of The OS4000B Zero-gravity Massage Chair by Osaki continuously beeps during massage programs, disrupting the relaxing environment.
A lot of mixed reviews were found by users of the OS-4000B mainly with the complaint that the massages being delivered were just not intense enough. Although there were several positive feedbacks provided by users, the vast majority consisted of unsatisfied users following the purchase.
I have always preferred massage technology which effectively penetrates the body effectively to aid with physical recovery; yet, with The OS4000B Zero-gravity Massage Chair by Osaki, the massage just was not strong enough.
Although the zero-gravity functioning did help balance out my body weight evenly; however, the massage setting was too subtle, due to which I am giving this massage chair 4.0 stars out of an aggregate of 5.
- The 3-D detect massage technology of The Zero-gravity Massage Executive Dreamer was integrated within to effectively mimic the silent yet professional hand-like massage motions of therapists, all the way from the back till the neck.
- A large variety of manual massage programs can be created upon the user’s wishes from a range of customized massage settings. Other than customized massages, a total four different automatically embedded massage programs are also a part of the key features.
- A large number of airbags are integrated within The Zero-gravity Massage Executive Dreamer so that optimal massage results can be delivered via a full body massage experience. Rollers technology, as well as kneading balls, are also merged alongside airbags, to significantly enhance the relaxation and recovery being generated by the massage chair for users.
- The Zero-gravity Massage Executive Dreamer consists of three various stages of reclining which are categorized as being Zero-gravity stances. The position is specially formed to be able to provide high levels of not only physical relief but also an enhanced level of psychological well-being.
- The massage chair consists of a full-body advanced scanning technology for higher levels of comfort.
- Kneading balls are located for rubbing the soles of the feet of users in this particular massage chair.
- The massage chair is delivered with an easy to use and read remote control.
- The leg tilt of the chair can manually be adjusted during the Zero-gravity stance.
- The pressure of the massage on the legs cannot manually be controlled because of which slight discomfort can be caused.
A sheer majority of positive feedback was provided by users of The Zero-gravity Massage Executive Dreamer. Customers were not only happy with the pricing but also the health benefits of this particular massage chair that they were able to reap via effective massage techniques and an exceptional zero-gravity positioning.
I would rate the Zero-gravity Massage Executive Dreamer by Bhealth with 4.6 out of 5 stars.
Highly recommended for prospective buyers, the only minor issues with this massage chair lie within the fact that it is a little too bulky to be able to blend with furniture of common rooms, and I would have better liked the leg massage setting to be manually controlled as well.
Expensive Massage Chairs of 2018
Pinpointing expensive massage chairs to purchase from, is just as laborious of a task, as trying to decide upon the top most budget friendly massage chairs. With a vast number of different models, each of which has integrated within specific features, advantages as well as disadvantages, can prove to be very confusing at times. Which is precisely why this post, in particular, can aid you greatly if you are looking for top 3 expensive massage chairs.
- The Smart 3-D Advanced Massage Chair by Ogawa has integrated within it an astonishing aggregate of 64 airbags, each of which is designed with technology about smart-sense, alongside which 3-D advanced rollers are also manufactured within.
- A highly advanced, 3-D body scanning technique of the massage chair monitors the body-frame of its user, following which it automatically adjusts the roller-massage technology to best suit motion intensity for maximum comfort.
- A Samsung tablet is also delivered alongside the massage chair which allows users to be able to control the massage chair settings. A very integral feature in the tablet is one which lets users be able to save all earlier created customized massage programs; therefore, profoundly enhancing consumer convenience.
- The improved feature of zero-gravity allows the chair recline into a relaxing position in a stable manner alongside the footrest and the arms rest. The upgraded position allows the chair to continue delivering a consistent full-body massage experience without any disruptions.
- Fully accommodates a height range from 5’1” till 6’7” without compromising on providing an optimal quality massage experience.
- All of the massage functions work in the utmost silence, with absolutely no additional noise.
- Consists of the most advanced features in the market.
- Is relatively expensive.
- A total of 21’ of space is required at the back-end of the chair to allow it for full uninterrupted zero-gravity recline.
- Lacks the availability of an L-track roller massage system.
The reviews found by Customers of the Smart 3-D Advanced Massage Chair by Ogawa were completely in-favor of prospective buyers on a higher budget purchasing this excellent item due to its consistently exceptional quality of features and massage programs. No customer reviews were found which criticize the product or gave a review lower than that of 4 stars out of an aggregate of 5.
When I am expected to pay $7000 for a massage chair, I automatically assume one which functions flawlessly while delivering maximum quality comfort, rejuvenation, recovery and that is exactly the experience which was provided via the Smart 3-D Advanced Massage Chair by Ogawa. Although, it is categorized as being among the most expensive massage chairs, yet it is worth every penny paid for the purchase.
- An easy to use, smart touch control is one of the main features of this product. It has a unique feature of being able to store within its memory user settings, specific to up till a total of 5 different users.
- Users of the iRobotics 7 Medical Massage chair are also provided the option to be able to manually choose from among five different massage intensity settings, which can be targeted for the full-body massage or specific sections of the body.
- Reclining merged with the allowance of a full body swivel, creates stretching techniques like never before, ensuring that all tension points and strains within the body are promptly dealt with.
- A Mp3 player also integrated within the massage chairs makes sure that users are given an exceptional full massage experience with music to enhance their comfort zone while using the massage chair.
- Vertical track massaging system can comfortably accommodate users with a height ranging from 4’7 to 6’7 with ease.
- A 3-year premium warranty is provided while another additional 2-year limited warranty is provided by manufacturers.
- A full-body heating system for increased comfort.
- Slight discomfort is caused when the footrest is stretched, and the chair reclines to its full position, the initial angle of the footrest pokes into the back of the knee area.
- An additional neck pillow is required to avoid the neck from tilting back when the rollers go down towards the spine.
Consumers of this product had absolutely no negative feedback to give; although, each of them did voice their hesitation while deciding to purchase a product of such high-price. All that faced this uncertainty, were eventually satisfied with their purchase after being subject to high-end massage programs via the iRobotics 7 Medical Massage Chair by Luraco Technologies.
I would rate this chair with 4.7 stars out of a total of 5, the only minor issues I faced was with the constant dispositioning my neck went through during the rollers were functioning. I would not consider it as anything more than a minor most flaw; other than which, the iRobotics 7 Medical Massage Chair by Luraco is an exceptionally great choice of massage chair to purchase within the higher price budget.
- A specific feature which can only be associated with Inada massage chairs is that of maximum massage coverage area being provided via an aggregate of 1200 square inches through integrated rollers and air-massage technology.
- Another upgraded feature of this particular massage chair pertains to a full-body stretch feature, updated to additionally also including rotating specific body parts, with subtle massage strength, for achieving optimal eradication of tension points within the body of its user.
- A total of 8 different massage programs are also integrated within the massage settings of the Sogno Dreamwave, including specially designed morning as well as night-time massage programs. The presence of Shiatsu massage technique is further enhanced by mimicking the outline of the figure ‘8’ to be able to achieve full-time relaxation by massage motions best hitting the right tension spots.
- Massage programs designed specifically for the body-frame of young individuals is another special integrated feature of this particular chair. Such settings allow users of all ages to be able to reap massage health benefits being delivered via the Sogno Dreamwave.
- A vast number of manual massage settings can be created varying in intensity as well as massage motions.
- The additional back-pad can be removed for individuals who opt for a higher intensity massage experience.
- Highly durable due to being manufactured from genuine leather.
- Only consists of air-massage technology for the footrest and lacks foot-rollers.
- The hip-airbags only offer gentle compression as a form of massage which can prove to be too subtle for individuals which enjoy higher intensity massages.
- Can be considered as one of the most expensive massage chairs.
A majority of buyers of this particular massage chair were reasonably satisfied with their costly purchase; yet, there were a considerable number of users whom of which complained about the massages and their varying intensity being too subtle or gentle for their personal preference. Only a very few individuals were subject to being delivered Sogno Dreamwave Massage chairs that were defaulted.
The Sogno Dreamwave Massage Chair by Inada, by me, is rated 4.3 stars out of a total of 5. My personal preference lies within massage motions being towards the more higher intensity, which is one of the only reasons behind why this particular chair is not among my personal favorites within the category of the most expensive massage chairs. This chair would be idealistic for owners whom of which are more towards the old group, or among young individuals, basically, those that enjoy subtle massage experiences.
Cheapest Massage Chairs of 2018
The budget a prospective buyer has decided upon is one of the major factors which limits the options of massage chairs available on the market. A buyer with a lower budget aims for choosing one from among cheap massage chairs, which itself can be onerous. If you are looking to minimize your search for cheap massage chairs, then look no more, the below-mentioned content can be of considerable help with pinpointing the ideal chair for you.
- A total of 8, highly durable and powerful massage motors are integrated within the chair itself, additional to which, nine massage programs are also available for users to chose from. The option of being able to adjust massage intensity levels is another great advantage of this massage chair.
- A heating system is strategically placed within the chair to target the lower back area so that an enhanced level of massage penetration can occur via the additional heat.
- An easy-to-use remote control is another great feature of this chair; it allows users to be able to choose among varying massage motions and intensity levels to set the program which best suits them and their personal bodily needs.
- The chair, regardless of its relatively lower price, also allows users the ability to recline in the massage chair, with an extendable footrest for increased comfort. Reclining positions are ideal for balancing out any unnecessary strain being placed on the body.
- Consists of thick padded cushioning for a higher level of comfort.
- Side pockets are also situated for users so that they can be utilized for placing magazines or cell phones inside them.
- The feature of automatic shut-off helps with saving electricity.
- Does not consist of an automatic body-scanning function.
- Lacks the purpose of reclining while in a rocking motion.
- Does not have an L-track massaging system integrated within its seat.
With massage chairs of a considerably lower price range, it is normal to come across customer reviews of all kinds. Many users of the Power Massage Chair complained about the certain functions seizing to work, as well as defaulted remote control systems. While positive reviews praised the product not only for its budget-friendly price but also its high number of essential features.
For prospective buyer on a below $300 budget, I would recommend this particular massage chair. I believe that within the budget above, users will obviously not be able to experience all essential massage features integrated within a chair. There will be pros as well as cons in the form of certain missing features within a cheap budgeted massage chair. I would rate this product with 3.9 stars out of a sum of 5.
- A sum of 8 differently situated massage concentration nodes are manufactured within the Recliner Massage Chair by Giantex, merged with the availability of 5 different automatic massage programs, each of which is based on varying motion and intensity settings.
- Heat-transmitters are also integrated within the massage chair to be able to further enhance the massaging motions by relaxing the body via its efficient heating system.
- The backrest can manually be altered by reclining into a position which would best suit the user's body or massage objective, till a maximum angle of 150-degrees.
- A high-end steel structural base of the massage chair merged with the utilization of sponge material used for padding, not only increases the level of durability but also, the comfort provided users is enhanced via its comfortable padding.
- A user-friendly remote can be used for changing message settings.
- Its leather finish gives the massage chair a classical outlook and finish.
- Available at a highly economical price.
- Massage-function cannot be used for more than 25-continuous minutes.
- Cannot accommodate individuals with a relatively wider body-frame built.
- The heating system is a little too subtle.
An equal number of mixed reviews was found upon this chair by buyers, the factor which most customers loved most was most apparent; its price. There were many; however, that complained about either the leg massage intensity being too high for their liking or the heating system being too low for their personal preference.
I would rate this chair with a 3.8 since I felt as though the width of this chair was narrower than I would have wished for it to be and would prove to be a little discomforting for users who are more towards the wider body width range.
- A 360-Degree swivel, alongside the option for users to manually recline, is one of the essential features of this particular massage chair.
- An aggregate of 4 different pouches, on the sides and the front are also present for users to be able to place additional reading material into the pockets or even for placement of cellphones, at an easily accessible location.
- Eight massage nodes, or also known as concentration points, are located throughout the Massaging Recliner by Recliner Genius to be able to deliver a quality massage experience. A heating system is also present within, to further enhance the message being delivered to users.
- Heavily padded armrests come along with additional cupholders, each on one side so that users can enjoy the luxury of indulging in drinking whatever they prefer during the relaxing experience.
- Weighs only 97 Pounds.
- Can be assembled with ease with the help of manual.
- The vibration massage setting is distributed in a balanced manner.
- The headrest of this massage chair is not adjustable.
- Lacks the option of a roller-massage setting.
- Does not consist of a zero-gravity reclining position.
A majority of the reviews by clients of the Massage Reclining Chair by Recliner Genius were dominated with unsatisfied users. The most prominent issue which was highlighted pertained to some defaulted massage chairs being delivered because of which many users were unhappy with their purchase.
I would rate this chair with only 3.6 stars out of a total of 5. For me, the seat of the chair felt as being too low, and due to that reason, it took extra effort not only to sit but also get back up from the massage chair. The reclining of the chair is not as smooth as I would prefer for it to be, it needs to be pushed back with more effort, for the reclining actually to take place, and the same is the case with the footrest.
Choosing the Best Massage Chairs
Investing in a massage chair means spending a considerable amount of cash, regardless of whether the budget is strictly bound to $1,000 or $9,000. With an absolute over-flow of all kinds of massages chair types and models present within the market, pinpointing the one for you can, without a doubt an extremely arduous task. Which is exactly why I being here, writing this post, can help fully equip you with the essential guidance on purchasing the massage chair which best suits your personal needs.
Set a Budget
Beginning a search pursuit for the ideal chair, without a pre-set budget can lead to endless options while browsing the internet or the market place for massage chairs. When the initial most budget and the final budget is created with a targeted minimum amount as well as the maximum amount a prospective buyer is prepared to spend, massage chair options then become filtered. The first filter which limits the options available to purchase comes in the form of the accepted price range.
Identify Your Personal Needs
The decision of purchasing a massage chair can ultimately be narrowed down to two different possibilities; either for relaxation purposes or recovery/pain relief purposes.
With the pre-set goal of achieving an optimal level of relaxation, users will have options that a relatively greater than the latter purpose. Almost, every to all massage chairs is designed specifically for ensuring that a relaxing experience is delivered to their users. For example, The Smart 3-D Advanced Massage Chair by Ogawa is one of my personal favorites within the more expensive massage chairs, in providing its users with consistent, high-quality massaged aimed primarily for core relaxation purposes.
For relieving pain or recovery; however, it is necessary for buyers to look for functions which may aid significantly towards recovery. Features such as high-quality Shiatsu, allowance of longer durations of continuous massage experience, manual target-specific massages and massage intensity settings, zero-gravity or reclining function merged with full-body swivel options for optimal stretching and not to forget, an efficient heating system. For the above-mentioned category, for example, the iRobotics 7 Medical Massage Chair by Luraco Technologies is ideal since it extensively covers not only the above-mentioned features essential to recovery but also much more.
Intended Space at Home for the Massage Chair
Massage chairs not only vary in prices, and features, they also differ significantly in sizes. Buy a chair without considering the size and weight of the chair, and you might end up carrying a 280-pound massage chair up a flight of stairs, or even worse, after carrying it up, you might discover that the chair is too full to be able to fit through the hinges of your door-frame. To avoid such significant inconveniences, it is essential not only to consider the size and weight of your chair; but also, map it by the structure of your house.
If you intend on keeping the massage chair within a common place and consider yourself to be particular about your furniture setting, then a large chair like The Smart 3-D Advanced Massage Chair, which needs 21 inches of backspace and weighs 290 pounds’ will not be the best option for you. Whereas, a compact, more easily adjustable massage chair like the iJoy 2310 by Human Touch or the Shiatsu Massage Chair by Brookstone, both of which weigh 65 pounds are a more fitting option.
Carry Out Extensive Research of Customer Reviews
Research is an essential step of this process, which is precisely why this website is idealistic for pinpointing the perfect massage chair for you.
With updated posts on the first of each month regarding the top ten monthly massage chairs, alongside a comprehensive review of their features, pros, and cons, be sure to bookmark the web address for aid with deciding upon the massage chair specifically meant for your needs and desires.
Related Video: 5 Reasons to Buy Massage Chairs
Benefits of Massage Chairs
People spend hundreds to thousands of dollars on purchasing the massage chair of their liking, one which suits their objective. Regardless of what the objective may be, it can eventually be categorized into two general possibilities; For utmost relaxation, or for medical relief and recovery.
According to the American Pain Society, medically speaking, massage is a form to ease or lessen the severity of chronic pain patients. Massage chair manufacturers aim to mimic the motions utilized by professional massage therapists to be able to not only place the user's body in a state of relaxation but also for alleviating tension point and soothing aching muscles. Mentioned below are just some of the medical benefits which users can reap via daily usage of massage chairs.
1 - Causes the Spine to Align and Eases Pressure on Nerves
Any massage chair which reclines, or more specifically, any which have the distinctive feature of zero-gravity positioning integrated within aid with releasing any unnecessary pressure being put on the user’s spine. The tension that builds up within the spine, over day to day functioning of the body, can eventually compress nerves which cross via the Vertebrae all the way to the Hands, Toes, Fingers and other peripheral bodily areas.
Placing the body in a zero-gravity position balances out pressure points in the Vertebrae; therefore, increasing nerve efficiency and blood circulation.
2 - Reduces Stress and Releases Pain Via Enhanced Endorphin Levels
Many benefits associated with increased Endorphin levels within the human anatomy include reduction of pain being felt as well as an effective elimination of anxiety as a result of which users can expect quicker recovery, regardless of whether it is aimed at physical or psychological well-being.
3 - Increases Blood Circulation
Massage chairs are not only limited to air-bag technology, massages via deep-tissue L-track massage rollers, compressing, kneading, vibration and other such sorts of motion when merged with an efficient heating system work together to increase blood circulation significantly throughout the body.
With an enhanced level of blood circulation taking place, blood cells carrying nutrients and oxygen through the body will aid with reduction and excretion of toxins from the body; therefore, increasing Lymphatic flow and overall promoting higher healing levels within the body of daily massage chair users.
4 - Corrects Imbalances in The Body Posture
Many massage chairs such as the iRobotics 7 Medical Massage Chair by Luraco Technologies, allows users to target specific body areas and alter the massage intensity for increased massage effectiveness. Through such features, where different massage intensities can be used to eliminate specific bodily tension spots, can help with significantly relaxing the muscles; therefore, increasing mobility.
Enhanced levels of circulation and muscle healing can automatically result in a better posture since no additional strain will be placed unnecessarily inside of the human anatomy.
Thus, regardless of whether it is psychological relaxation, you are seeking, or overall bodily healing, receiving quality massages via a massage chair can significantly improve all bodily functions and must be considered as a form of increasing well-being.
Related Video: Massage Chair Benefits for Patients
Top Massage Chair Brands
Purchasing a massage chair from among the most reliable and top most recommended brands is essential when in search for the ideal massage chair which aligns with your purpose of purchase.
The top most five massage chair brands mentioned below have been categorized under the price range their products most commonly have to offer so that you can search for more in-depth analysis of manufacturers whom of which create massage chairs that align with your budget.
Inada is a Japan based manufacturing massage chair company and can be considered as among the oldest of massage chair manufacturers. Inada, in particular, tends to manufacture massage chairs guaranteed to deliver consist level of quality massages over long-term usage, each massage chair is equipped with not only the most essential of features but also, the most updated and advanced.
It is due to the numerous integrated features of the manufactured chairs which cause a rise in the overall cost; therefore, Inada can also be categorized as being among the most expensive manufacturers of massage chairs within the market.
The most popular models in the market manufactured by Inada are either the YuMe or the Sogno Dreamwave.
Osaki is also considered as being one of the more high-end manufacturers of massage chairs since a majority of their products lie within the relatively expensive price range.
Their most dominant models include the OS-7200h; ideal for achieving optimal levels of relaxation and therapy featuring advanced 3-D rollers technique for enhanced performance and much more.
While the OS-7075 is manufactured specifically to enhance recovery and healing within the user’s anatomy via its deep-tissue massage technology.
Models manufactured by the Kahuna Massage Chairs are personally my favorite whether it be their Massage Chair Recliner LM6800, or the Superior Massage Chair SM-7300. I felt as though I had to look in a very detailed manner to be able to come up with any disadvantages that the chairs might place its users in following the purchase.
The performance delivered was exceptional as well as consistent, the prices of the chairs also lie somewhat within the medium-range, and each essential feature for optimal luxury expected to be in a massage chair was integrated within the models manufactured by Kahuna Massage Chairs.
I highly recommend prospective buyers to look into the various models manufactured under Kahuna Massage Chairs.
BestMassage is another brand whose massage chair prices within the market lie balanced between the most expensive and the cheapest chairs. Being moderate in cost means that all necessary features such as airbags, a heating system, roller massage technology, customized massage settings as well as pre-set massage programs are offered by the models of BestMassage such as the Shiatsu Massage Chair 06C or the Shiatsu Massage Chair 161.
One of the reasons behind why I do not consider BestMassage as among my favorite manufacturers is because they fail to provide an extensively covered product warranty and that for me, can be regarded as a con.
Human touch tends to manufacture massage chairs which are relatively towards the cheaper side, many of their models such as The iJoy-2310 is available under the $1000 price range. Not only are models manufactured by Human Touch cheaper, but they are also compact and extremely lightweight, making it easier for users to be able to move them around the workplace or their home.
Although due to their compact design, models such as the iJoy-2310 cannot be recommended for individuals that are comparatively taller, or have a wider, broader body-frame.
Choosing the perfect massage chair to can be a hard task, without a doubt; but, with the right kind of information, reviews, manufacturer details, and other essential analysis, the work can be made significantly easier.
How Do Massage Chairs Work
Not everyone can enjoy the luxury of getting professional massage therapy on a daily basis via spa services, because of which a considerable world population now opt for a more convenient manner of receiving massages whenever they wish, which is through the purchase of massage chairs.
Mentioned below are just several reasons behind why massage chairs regardless of their different prices are, chosen as a method of enhancing psychological and physical well-being, by prospective buyers and customers.
1 - Accessibility
As mentioned earlier, not everyone has the time, nor the money to be able to pay for daily trips to the spa for professional massage services. Purchasing a massage chair can fix this issue, regardless of whether you chose to place it within the vicinity of your home, or workplace.
2 - Allowance of Multiple Users
There are no limitations on how many different users can enjoy the services a massage chair has to offer following its purchase; certain massage chairs even have the option of customized user-memory which allows each user to be able to save their preferred massage motions, intensity, and techniques.
3 - Budget-friendly
Choosing to buy a massage chair from among a price range which best suits you will be significantly cheaper than having to pay for daily professional massage therapy sessions, at the spa over the long-run.
4 - Enhances the Process of Recovery
Massage chairs have been used significantly for health-care purposes such as relieving chronic pain, eliminating strain on body parts as well as fixing one's body-posture. Functions integrated within the massage chair such as deep-tissue L-track roller massage technology, Lumber heating system, Kneading massage motions, compression via air-cells all work in perfect harmony with the ultimate aim to eliminate any physical issues.
Utilization of the massage chair on a daily basis can lead to eradicating any strain being caused by nerves; therefore, increasing blood flow, eliminating toxins from the body and fixing the posture via balancing out the pressure being placed on the user's Vertebrae.
With the reasoning mentioned above upon how massage chairs function to bring about enhanced well-being, it is safe to say that massage chairs have become a necessity for many, that come home after a long, arduous day of work, looking for the ultimate relaxation experience.
Related Video: Massage Chair Tips
Locating the best massage chair which aligns per your needs, and ultimate objective can be a hectic task; however, it is necessary to understand that with the correct guidance and direction, the long route towards purchasing the ideal massage chair, for yourself, can be shortened. Tune in every month, for newly updated posts regarding extensive massage chair reviews based on the top most rated massage chairs, most reliable manufacturers and much more.